Seven new inductees to the Moline High School Hall of Honor will be honored Friday. Jan. 24.
The 2020 inductees were selected by the Hall of Honor committee for having achieved distinction in professional, public and/or community services, and having had a positive influence on the lives of others.
This year’s honorees are:
You have free articles remaining.
- Dayton Moore, Class of 1985.
- Arlene Roberts, Class of 1944.
- Ray Hamilton, Class of 1959.
- Dr. Ventura Perez, Class of 1984.
- Bernie Mahieu, Class of 1951.
- Kenny Moore, Class of 1950.
- Roy J. Carver, Class of 1927.
Honorees will be recognized with their families at a private dinner at Johnny’s Steakhouse in Moline on Friday.
An event is open to the public and will take place that evening immediately following the Moline High School sophomore basketball game against United Township High School. The presentation is expected to start at about 7:10 p.m.
For more information about the Hall of Fame, contact chairman William J. Burrus at email@example.com.