SPRINGFIELD — Area school libraries will share in $1.3 million in Fiscal Year 2019 School District Library Grants announced last week by Illinois Secretary of State and State Librarian Jesse White.
A total of 694 public school districts will receive grants.
Locally, $750 grants were announced for the Alwood, Annawan, Cambridge, Carbon Cliff-Barstow, Colona, East Moline-Silvis, Erie, Galva, Hampton, Orion, Rockridge and Kewanee Wethersfield school districts.
Other grant recipients include:
• Moline-Coal Valley School District, $5,191.50
• Rock Island-Milan School District, $4,458.75
• Geneseo, $1,904.25
• East Moline School District, $1,938
• Kewanee, $1,345.50
• United Township High School District, East Moline, $1,248.75
• Sherrard, $1,045.50
• Mercer County School District, $941.25
• Riverdale school district, Port Byron, $810.75.
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!