DAVENPORT — The next Quad City Leadership Academy is set to start Jan. 25, 2019.
The program prepares people with a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a commitment to the community for leadership roles.
Scheduled guest speakers for 2019 include:
• Randy Moore, President of Iowa American Water
• Decker Ploehn, Bettendorf City Administrator
• Mara Sovey-Downing, President of the John Deere Foundation and Director of Global Grand Management and Corporate Citizenship
You have free articles remaining.
• Jennifer Garrity, Manager of Administration QC MetroLINK
• Kelly Hendershot, Program Director of Gilda’s Club Quad Cities
• Brandy Donaldson, Communications Manager for Exelon’s Quad Cities Generating Station
• Rick Davis, Davis Presentation Group.
The group will meet at various locations 8 a.m. to noon on Jan. 25, Feb. 8 & 22, March 8 & 22, April 5 and May 3. The program is facilitated by Ginny Wilson-Peters, president and owner of Integrity Integrated in Davenport.
Participants will be part of a community day of service and learn communication skills through a training session by Rick Davis, Davis Presentation Group. The program is sponsored by a grant from Exelon.