Press release submitted by Casa Guanajuato Quad Cities|
Quad Cities Interfaith and Casa Quad Cities presents:
Immigration Rally for Reform Wednesday, April 10
At Casa de los Niños Early Childhood Learning Center (1401 16th Street, Moline, IL 61265)
Program starts at 12 noon and end by 1 p.m.
Community leaders, clergy and concerned citizens will gather to pray and speak about the urgent need for reform. We will also hear a testimonial from a member of our community who has recently can talk about the need for immigration reform.
This event coincides with a national call in day to encourage Americans to call their Congressional representatives to take action on reform that:
· Provides a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented people currently within our borders, with an expedited path for immediate family members of U.S. citizens, DACA students
· Emphasizes healthy families and communities rather than border security and punishment;
· Immediately halts deportations and workplace raids;
· Protects civil, labor, and human rights of all immigrants, regardless of legal status;
· Provides access to healthcare, social services and due process, regardless of legal status
East moline, IL Details
|(More Print Ads)|